Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ward Campout

Our ward went camping last weekend and of course we went along. They had kayaks, 4-wheelers, fishing poles, bubbles, so many fun activities. The kids went on a snipe hunt, and they actually hid little snipes they made for the kids to find. Reesa found 3 and carried them EVERYWHERE. She called them her "snaps" and needed to sleep with them, and first thing when she woke up, wanted to know where her "snaps" were. It took me a while to figure out what she was talking about!
Reesa really wanted to go on a boat ride, but when it was our turn, Jake had Jansen on a 4-wheeler. I tried to convince Reesa to wait for dad to get back, but finally decided to just take her out myself. (I'm not supposed to exercise anymore this pregnancy, but I figured we'd just go slow...) Here she is totally unsafe in a life jacket way too big. We came home "tick free!" But decided Jansen needed a buzz for the summer. He just won't hold still long enough for me to give him a style. I still like the spikes, but he's so cute anyway.
AND we cannot forget the pink flowers. Everytime we go outside, Reesa asks if I can take her picture in front of the pink flowers. But of course she won't look at me and smile. Such a girly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment