Saturday, May 30, 2009

Granola

So how do you get ready for a baby? My two ideas... paper products, and granola! For some reason this seemed to be haunting me. My kids love granola and I feel like a good mom because it's healthy (kind of) and they can put it in yogurt and stay full for a while. So At 9 p.m. when Jake was home from work, we made it. (Really Jake just did what ever I asked)

He refused to use a spoon saying that would be too messy...
Doesn't that just look delicious?
I borrowed a food dehydrator and it made the job SO EASY!
And everytime I came in the kitchen, this is what I found. Jansen has learned to open containers... and this one is VERY hard!

4 comments:

  1. that is impressive! i've never made my own granola before, but I do love it. i'll have to get your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, woman...I', mostly moved in...so let me know what u need next week with the little baby!!! Hope you're doing/feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you all day. How did everything go?? Hope all's well! Can't wait to see some pics! (P.S. Can you believe I still haven't even met REESA? It's been way too long!)

    ReplyDelete