Monday, May 11, 2009

Ribs

The first time your child does ANYTHING, isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen?!? Well, we've had bad luck taking our kids out to eat because there is nothing on the menu I think they will eat. They don't like hamburgers, chicken nuggets, etc. So we went to Chili's and they had ribs on the kids menu, so we decided to give it a try. AND can you believe it, they were a hit!
A lady at the table next to us told me this baby looked so cute eating such grown up food, she took a picture of us and MAILED them to me! Isn't that nice? So I figured if she went to all that trouble, I might as well share them with you too! And of course we just thought Jansen was the cutest thing ever, so nice to have it validated by a stranger...

2 comments:

  1. That is so, so cute! I'll have to remember to get ribs for Cohen next time we go out. And I can't believe a stranger mailed pictures to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheeks on Jansen! I can't believe he's not even two and eating ribs! He's a man's man!

    ReplyDelete