Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm starting one too...

So I just finished typing my first entry and Jansen ran in and flipped the power strip. (One of his favorite things to do!) So frustrating. Okay, so I'm finally doing this blog thing. Really I get so sad whenever I read anyone else's blog... usually because their life looks so great and what am I doing? sitting at the computer reading about their great life. But it also looks like a fun and EASY was to keep a journal/scrapbook. So after years of debating here I go. (I'll have you know it's February and I decided to do this for the new year. Only a month behind, not bad. So as you can see, I have mixed feelings about this, so I'm not really hurt if you don't read it!

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean I get to be the first person to ever comment on this blog? I am so honored. You are such wonderful people and I look forward to keeping tabs on you guys via blog. Congrats on baby #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your blog looks fabulous! I am so excited that you're blogging! I hope you post all of your fun projects and cards that you are making along with tons and tons of pictures of your cute kids! This is going to be so great! Welcome! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so great! it's fun to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to...i mean, it's hard to call or email about your ordinary day stuff, but to blog, it's easy for people to read or not...i love blogging! i feel so in touch w/ everyone!

    ReplyDelete