Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tiffany has kittens!

Probably one of my favorite things about living in the mountains is being able to have so many animals, and not lots of stress about them.  We have cats, that kill the animals (ie. mice, groundhogs, lizards, frogs etc.) that might attract rattle snakes.  Because of this... we have also lost a lot of cats.  I think we have lost 12 cats in the 3 years we've been here.  BUT it also means we get kittens that are so adorable, cuddly and fun!  Well... we also let our kids name our cats, so we have Tiffany.  Which we thought was a male.  Reesa really wanted a girl sister-cat, so I did NOT care in the least that we named our male cat Tiffany.  Well Jake comes to me and says, I have good and bad news... "Tiffany is a girl!  AND she just had kittens!!!"  She was getting larger, but I just thought she was eating well...  8 kittens later I have some happy children!  


No comments:

Post a Comment