Monday, June 10, 2013

Random cell phone pictures


 Cute little Mitchy learning to sit at therapy.  He likes the bean bag... kind of.
Finally asleep after a long hard day's work!  So precious in my arms!


I just need to say how amazingly smart my kids are!!!  My kids take pictures with my phone ALL THE TIME!!  I seriously get my phone back to see 800 new pictures.  Usually of the cat, or of some rocks or things I can't make out... but this time they took pictures of all the toy animals... and did a near and far twist on it.  It took me quite a while to figure out what was going on, but here are just a few of the 800 I had to delete...









 I mean seriously so creative!!!!  Love those two little kids!  And of course they took one of them with Mitchy too...



No comments:

Post a Comment