Sunday, May 13, 2012

Las Vegas


In November Jake was the bestest husband EVER and let me spend a weekend in Vegas with old friends from Dental Hygiene school!  Some of these girls I hadn't seen in almost 10 years!!!  All we did was shop and eat.  Seriously that is all we did. We were so excited not to have any kids to have to take care of we just indulged ourselves!  It was lots of fun.



Annie, me, Heather, Lindsay, Stephanie.  


I've had so many wonderful memories with these girls, it was hard to not know every intimate detail of their lives like I did while living, studying, eating, playing, laughing, dancing, crying with them.  They are great friends I feel so blessed to have had them play such a big roll in my college life.  Sure we still keep in contact, and spy on each other's blogs, but it's so hard moving on to the next stage in life and having to leave somethings behind.  I've changed a lot since then, and have had lots of pressure and stress placed in my life since those days in college that were so demanding in different ways than the demands now.  I feel so lucky to have such great friends in all the different stages of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment