Monday, December 17, 2012

Nutcracker

Jennifer Kendall, Jenny Prescott & I took our girls to see the Nutcracker ballet... since it was so close to Reesa's birthday (2 days before) we made it a birthday celebration too!  We took our girls to Cheesecake factory before and made it a special treat.  Reesa was so good, she sat quietly through the whole ballet!



 The Kendalls invited us over to make Gingerbread houses.  Jennifer is amazing and bought TONS of candy and supplies to make all the houses.  It was so much fun.  We're so happy to be part of their yearly tradition!  FINALLY for Reesa's 7th birthday she got her ears pierced!  Seriously the cutest thing ever.  She was so brave, didn't even cry.  She was so scared right before Jill pierced her ear, she jumped up and said "I just need to give my mom a hug," hugged me and then jumped back in the chair.  I learned, She knew it would be hard, but that it was worth doing and her mom would bring her the comfort and peace she needed to continue.  I Love you Reesa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment