Sunday, April 12, 2009

The cleaning mess

Reesa has two leotard dresses that she INSISTS on wearing everyday and night. I make her wash them about every three days, and Tuesday morning was the day. In her prayer over breakfast, she asked that her "pink bow dress could be clean." It was so cute, I told her she could do the laundry with me. I went upstairs to get the basket of clothes, and when I came back down this is what I found...
Soap everywhere, and it looked like she was just playing in it, making a bigger mess! I was so mad, until I asked her what she was doing, and she gave me a frantic look telling me she was cleaning it all up. She already had quite the pile of soap she had scooped up off the floor.
What a sweetheart. She was trying so hard to help, I'm glad this once I held my tongue! Reesa loves to clean and will help me do dishes, sweep, vacuum, clean up ANY room (including my own). She is such a precious girl and I'm so glad that she's MINE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie,

    Enjoy the "love to clean" stage because it goes away when they turn 5 or 6...what a fun mess too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when they find those clothes they will not take off! That is quite the mess, glad she felt like helping!

    ReplyDelete