Sunday, March 1, 2009

When Grandpa comes...

Look who came to visit!!! What a crazy trip we've had with Grandpa Geyer. First he, Hannah and Emma were planning to visit, then Monday when Hannah and Emma couldn't come, Grandpa came alone planning to leave Thursday. He changed his plane flight to leave later, and decided to drive back to Hannah's on Monday. Then THIS morning Jake checked the weather and decided his dad needed to leave NOW to not be caught in a snow storm tonight! Confused yet? So off he went WITHOUT the amazing Fast Sunday meal I was preparing especially for him... boo-hoo.
We took Grandpa to Inflation Nation. Jake told him it would wear him out, but he wouldn't believe that...
Jansen running laps.

The kids loved these inflatable cones. They spent half their time here.
Grandpa crawling laps.

Me with the kiddies...

Posted by Picasa

There he is!


Jansen wanted to go down the slide all by himself!


Best buds

Grandpa needed some down time, and Reesa would NEVER leave him alone...
Reesa learned a few things from her Grandpa... she wanted to look at magazines on her own.
You think Grandpa's ready for a break yet?
Okay, time to go home... We just wanted to Thank Grandpa Geyer for coming all this way to see and make us feel so special. We had a great time getting to know you better and loved being able to visit with you. Thanks for coming and come back anytime... SOON!

A family shot before church.

6 comments:

  1. very jealous of your ability to year short sleeves and no tights. boy, this ohio winter sure is long.
    and WOW! Jake looks like his dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, jake looks a lot like his dad!

    looks like a fun visit! what a cute family, i can't believe you'll have 3 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun kellie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the picture of you with the kids. Perfect joy! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can "see" you more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so fun running into u too! Small world or what?!? The site that I use for my blog is scrapblog.com... By the way, u have a beautiful family and I couldn't believe that husband of yours coming home early and cleaning the house! He's definitely a keeper!..So my mom called yesterday and said that Hannah's baby went in for heart surgery!?! I dont know why I didn't ask more questions about what was going on when I saw u, but is she ok? They're all in our prayers but I figured u would probably know more about the situation...hope ur feeling well too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful family! Reesa is like a little mini Kellie, soooo cute. It is so fun to be able to see you on here! I wish that we could get Charity, you, me, Jill, the other Jill and anyone else all together for lunch...wouldn't that be fun? 80 kids running around while we yell to eachother to catch up? Someday! What a good sport Jake's dad is! I love the pics of him playing with the kids!

    ReplyDelete