Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dental Health Month

Since February is Dental Health Month, our preschool asked Jake to come in and do a little presentation in each of the kids classes. It was so fun to see our kids at school. They got to learn about keeping their teeth clean, brush "Danny the Dino's" teeth and learn a fun little song with hand actions. (I would have never guessed all those songs I learned in community class in hygiene school would come in handy! ha ha)
Reesa was cheering when she saw us, SO FUNNY!

Here's Reesa with "Kevin the Kangaroo"
Later that day... Jansen has learned how to open the refrigerator. Although he RARELY does anything with out some help, Reesa and I found him at the table chowing down on strawberries. He LOVES them. He thought he was so clever and very happy.
So I gave him two more and put the rest in the fridge, and later came back into the kitchen to find this... He had lined up 21 strawberry stems, either to mark his territory, or maybe just a little OCD.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic of Jansen's strawberry stems! :) What a funny kid. So fun that you and Jake got to do the dental workshop for your kids. And it looked like you had a great time with your visitor--I'd love to go somewhere and make cards every 10 minutes and have to extend my vacation for 2 days because of snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I love all your posts! Always upbeat no matter what! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete