Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy 7th birthday Reesa!!!

This year we celebrated Reesa's birthday an EXTRA time.  Mitchell spent 5 days in the hospital in December so when we came home the last thing I could do besides, my anniversary, Christmas, and Reesa's birthday was plan a party!  So I told Reesa we could have a big party in February.  Well, she didn't forget!  She was telling everyone about her party in February so I knew I couldn't get out of this one...  It was really fun.  Valentines was the perfect time to find super girly decorations, party favors, etc.  It was awesome!!!  We played lots of games, like guess how many candies in this jar, decorate a bag, pop balloons tied to your ankles, rolling a dice to get a prize... until everyone got one.  The biggest surprise was the pinata.  My kids LOVE them.  Jake filled it with so much candy that each kid took home and entire lunch sack FULL.  It was WAY too much.  But I guess that's what happens.  The party was a hit and all the kids had a blast, especially Reesa! 





 The smartest thing I did was order a cupcake, cake!!!  It was great.  I didn't have to deal with the mess of cutting anything, and look at what a great job they did!  You can't even tell from the top they're cupcakes!!!

 Reesa is in a tumbling class with Cami.  One of the only pics I have... She loves it! I tried to get Jansen to join, but he likes sitting with me better!

No comments:

Post a Comment