Friday, September 11, 2009

Good times this week

Labor Day
Chick-fil-a offered free sandwiches to anyone wearing their favorite game day attire. So of course we went. Jansen is such a toddler! He looks like a little man these days...
The Gregory's met us there and they all wore BYU gear, which after their last game, people actually knew who they were.
And the kiddies started preschool this week
Does it look like Jansen was excited to go? I COULD NOT get a picture of him because he just wanted to have at it!
Jansen is growing and changing so much EVERYDAY! It's so fun to be part of his life right now. He learned to smile for the camera and I can't believe how cute it looks!
Jake ordered pizza for the kids and they were so happy!
Christmas is September? My kids love these jammies and I don't think they'll fit at Christmas so I decided to snap a few shots, and I just can't get over Jansen smiling... can you tell?


and of course sleeping baby Mitchell

All is well.

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is precious! What a beautiful baby Mitchell is! Hope he's doing well. Reesa looked so adorable on her first day of preschool wearing her fancy dress. What a girly girl! Her and Macy would be best friends if we still lived by each other! Jansen's birthday cake was awesome. Seriously, just throw some toys on there and it becomes the best present of the day! You did it right! I can't believe he's 2! You are so busy yet somehow you do it all! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! I want to come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy things are going great now. Sweet baby Mitchell looks so adorable...as do the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe how old Reesa looks now! She's gorgeous! Glad you are all doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete