Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pioneer Day

Our ward had a super fun Pioneer Day at the Veater's Ranch. A live petting zoo for the kids, lots and lots of food, fun games, and a bonfire with camp songs.
My kids had so much fun.

I think the highlight of the night (for everyone but us) was Jansen locking himself in the port-a-potty with 2 other 3 year olds. It took 10 minutes to get them out, and I don't think they had enough hand sanitizer to make anyone feel better!

Finally Jake had been begging me to go on a family campout all summer, but I just had too much anxiety about taking Mitchell. He's up every 2-3 hours in a house, I can't imagine in a tent. Well Jake suggested taking the 2 older kids, and they had a great time. They found a place 20 minutes from our house at Bass Lake. Maybe next year we'll all be able to go...

2 comments:

  1. ahh the portapotty that is so gross!! sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED pioneer day growing up! Our ward always did fun things like that. It looks like a great time...but that port a potty story? SICK!! :)

    The table we have is from IKEA. I have been looking for one for 2 years, and we finally bought this one. It's a little smaller than I wanted, but it's sturdy, and my kids do crafts or play doh at it EVERY DAY! We like it.

    ReplyDelete